|Date Posted||August 16, 2020|
Veritas Associates seeks to recruit a talented professional for the position of Assistant Manager, Tax Compliance and Advisory Services.
The role of the successful candidates will include but not limit to:
- Provision of tax advisory and compliance services for clients
- Conducting tax health checks.
- Participating in tax planning activities for clients and advising clients on changes in tax laws
- Carrying out other tax-related functions
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum educational qualification of first degree from a reputable university.
- Be a member of a professional body e.g. ICAG/ACCA/Chartered Institute of Taxation, Ghana.
- Have at least five (5) years of tax practice experience in a reputable organization.
- Hold a minimum position of or the equivalent of Senior Tax Consultant.
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and application of tax laws and practice.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or in a team, train and supervise subordinates.
- Strong computer skills (proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word) and ability to apply IT knowledge to resolve tax issues.
- Suitably qualified candidates should send their applications with full resumes including two referees via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications should be received by Friday, 28th August 2020
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.