|Date Posted||August 16, 2020|
A reputable institution is seeking to recruit Deputy Executive Director
Position: Deputy Executive Director
• For a regulatory organization working in the scientific, industry, health, mining and oil & gas sectors.
• Would be expected to be the technical lead of the organisation.
• Would be required to support the Executive Director in the leadership and management of the organisation.
• Must be able to lead the development of the different regulatory arms of the organisation, including review and assessments, developing of regulations, conducting inspections and handling enforcement actions.
• Would be expected to liaise with other regulatory bodies and governmental institutions in the furtherance of the work of the organisation.
• Must lead in the development and implementation of appropriate strategies and systems for effective co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation of the organisation’s work.
Qualification Required & Experience
• PhD or Masters in Engineering, Sciences or Law
• Must have a minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience
• Should not be less than 40 years or more than 55 years
• Past work within a regulatory environment and work with international development partners is a plus.
• Should show clear management skills and a strong level of competence in technical matters.
• Must be innovative, business-oriented and possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Interested applicants should please send CVs to: