|Date Posted||August 16, 2020|
Sales and Marketing
- Deliver sales growth each year as agreed to.
- Set sales objectives and goals in order to meet Company goals and objectives
- Manage sales reps process of selling products to established customers and new prospects within territory to meet or exceed budgeted volume and sales revenue.
- Develop and implement sales strategies with sales team for key customers
- Negotiate new contracts
- Identify attractive opportunities and then develop and coordinate processes (internally) to pursue these opportunities
- Implement a training and development plan for direct reports.
- Facilitate transition of R&D efforts (new & existing) to field sales, measure new product introduction success.
- Ensure accurate pricing for correct customers invoices
- Facilitate resolution when necessary due to unusual circumstances to supply and delivery issues
- Ensure appropriate customer follow-up
- Orchestrate solutions to customer problems
- Identify potential acquisitions.
- Make joint sales calls as needed to assist direct reports.
- Establish good working relationships with key customer contacts including high- level management
- Identify and establish an in-depth relationship with key decision makers; develop a good understanding of their needs, key issues, and concerns.
- Organize and conduct sales -related work group meetings. Preparation, participation, and follow-up in Resource Meetings.
- Develop a sound understanding of the target industries including key technologies, industry trends, market shares, etc.; become recognized as an industry expert
- Develop a good understanding of key customers business - products, manufacturing capabilities and needs, market position, culture, methods of doing business, etc.
- Identify and communicate customer requirements and new opportunities for our products
- Develop a good understanding of our competitors - their products, strengths and weaknesses, strategic intent, etc.
- Become an active member and participant in key trade organizations and shows
- Develop an excellent understanding of product lines including product specifications and physical characteristics, applications, benefits, formulation requirements, etc.
- Develop a good understanding of end-use applications and surfactant requirements
Required Skills or Experience
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Three to Five years of experience in Sales
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
Send a Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com