|Date Posted||August 8, 2020|
Sales and Marketing
Our client, a manufacturing and distribution company of all kinds of electrical and mechanical support is looking for a well-organized and proactive Technical Sales executive to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for searching for new clients locally and traveling to visit potential clients who could benefit from their products in a designated region/territory, and also establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with customers as well as managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms with existing and potential clients.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions and offering after-sales support services to clients.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Administering client accounts and ensuring timely payments of clients on account as well as analyzing costs and sales of your operations.
- Preparing reports for Branch office – sales call made, total sales made, number of cold calls made, number of clients contacted, tender register, total quotations sent, amount of debts collected, etc.
- Meeting regular sales targets to be given to you by the Branch Head.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data information and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Preparing PowerPoint and making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education and demonstrations.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts in solving client problems.